Re: [BC346XT] Printed XT Manuals - Finally!

  • Maggie OConnor
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2011
      For all the work that Mark has done to make us able to use these scanners, I would happily pay him the $30.. That's not to say I don't wish Bearcat sent a "book" with the new scanner, but they don't..
      I know - subject closed - but Mark has helped a lot of us a LOT - and I don't want that overlooked..
      Thanks Mark - Maggie

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2011
        Thank you!!!! I've just placed my order.