RE: Software

  • JAN FINE
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2010
      I have both FreeScan and Butel's ARCxt software.
      If all you want to do is read and write to the radio and save it along
      with download from Radio Reference I recommend FreeScan.
      ARCxt can do other things that FreeScan can't but is not as reliable
      uploading and downloading.
    • JOHNNY cHANCELLOR
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 30, 2010
           Thanks Jan, I think freescan is how I am going to go. From all that I gather it will do what I want and is free. I like that. lol    JJ