Re: [BC346XT] Hello

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 29, 2010
      Free version or buy?? Doc
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Bill
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 6:51 PM
      Subject: Re: [BC346XT] Hello

      I think just about everyone here on the group would say the same. Get the ARC-XT software from Butel and a paid premium membership to Radio Reference.
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 29, 2010
        Neither use Freescan

        Dr. Mark

        > I think just about everyone here on the group would say the same. Get the
        > ARC-XT software from Butel and a paid premium membership to Radio
        > Reference.

      • Doc
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 29, 2010
          Thanks that was my next question. How good is the Freescan? Doc
          > I think just about everyone here on the group would say the same. Get the
          > ARC-XT software from Butel and a paid premium membership to Radio
          > Reference.

        • Mark Levine, D.C.
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 29, 2010
            Try both and decide. I believe Butel has a limited demo and Freescan is
            completely free.

            > Thanks that was my next question. How good is the Freescan? Doc

          • Sam Smith
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 29, 2010
              It works great for me. I highly recommend it.
              Sam