Re: [BC346XT] Can't stop scanning

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2010
      It could also be that Close Call is active, and overriding the
      conversation. The Ham/Air/Etc. searches should never override other
      Systems you are scanning. Or when you say "all of a sudden" do you mean
      that you started scanning the Ham/Air/Etc. Systems and came upon an
      active channel there?

      You could also have a Priority set without knowing about it.

      Joe M.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 25, 2010
        Oh, and for 'general purpose' holding on an active channel, just press
        the HOLD button. Press it again to resume scanning.

        Joe M.