Re: [BC346XT] Re: Can't stop scanning

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2010
      Yes, that is it.

      No, it will not be scanning in the background once you disable its SQK or
      lockout the search.
       UPMan

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 25, 2010
        It could also be that Close Call is active, and overriding the
        conversation. The Ham/Air/Etc. searches should never override other
        Systems you are scanning. Or when you say "all of a sudden" do you mean
        that you started scanning the Ham/Air/Etc. Systems and came upon an
        active channel there?

        You could also have a Priority set without knowing about it.

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 25, 2010
          Oh, and for 'general purpose' holding on an active channel, just press
          the HOLD button. Press it again to resume scanning.

          Joe M.