Re: Scanner Recording

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2010
      Thanks for your help. If you hadn't warned me about the USB I would've wasted my money and it just so happened that I had a 1/8 audio cable laying around and I was recording the audio off of my scanner just a few minutes after reading the reply. I do have bctool but I'm still unfamiliar with how to work it so that'll be the next thing on my agenda. And thanks again.