anyone wanna help with programming??

  • nelivery2008
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2010
      is anyone willing to send me an email and set up a phone call on getting me up to speed on "trunked programming?" I have just 1 local city using trunking and have had no luck programming this system. I have all the conventional stuff done but no the 1 trunked system I want. I have the premium membership at radio reference but still have not been able through them and free scann to do the job, any ideas????