Problem

  • ashfire94
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2010
      I just turned my 346 on today after not using it for a couple days and it has no sound. It also isn't receiving as I keyed up on multiple frequencies with a two way. It hasn't been dropped or damaged and worked fine the last time I used it. I deleted the memory and reloaded it with no change. Anyone had any kinda problems like this?

      Thanks