Re: [BC346XT] correct batteries ?

  • CTAmishBoy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2010
      sure, they will last longer between charging's that's all ...

      In a message dated 10/14/2010 3:39:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      celticirishkeith@... writes:

      Hi all, is it ok to use higher capacity rechargeable batteries.
      Compared to the supplied 1800 mha .
      Thanks
      Keith

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2010
        Yes, but I would recommend charging them in a dedicated charger (not in
        the scanner, as the scanner will bot fully charge them).

        Joe M.

        keithf wrote:
        > Hi all, is it ok to use higher capacity rechargeable batteries.
        > Compared to the supplied 1800 mha .
        > Thanks
        > Keith

      • Bill

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 23, 2010
            Well at least Sanyo is doing something right!