correct batteries ?

  • keithf
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2010
      Hi all, is it ok to use higher capacity rechargeable batteries.
      Compared to the supplied 1800 mha .
      Thanks
      Keith
    • CTAmishBoy@aol.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2010
          Yes, but I would recommend charging them in a dedicated charger (not in
          the scanner, as the scanner will bot fully charge them).

          Joe M.

          keithf wrote:
          > Hi all, is it ok to use higher capacity rechargeable batteries.
          > Compared to the supplied 1800 mha .
          > Thanks
          > Keith

        • Bill

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 23, 2010
              Well at least Sanyo is doing something right!