Frequency database download
- Can anyone send me a link to a downloadable database via my PC cable. My subscription to ARC just expired, before I renew I'm interested in any other possibilities available.
Of course my scanner is the analogue BC346XT and my location is Portland, Oregon- which has not yet converted to digital.
Doesn't Yahoo groups have a database that can be downloaded like Radio Reference.com??
- I use Freescan with the Radio Reference data .
1. Create the system and group you need.
2. Locate the data in Radio Reference that you want to use to populate
your group. Highlight that data and copy it to the clipboard.
3. Open the group you want to populate in Freescan. Then open EZ-grab in
4. Click "Copy fron Clipboard" in the EZ-Grab screen. Using the dropdowns
assure that the data you want has the proper column headings.
5. Click "Import into Freescan"
6. Close the EX-Grab screen. Your group is now populated.
It is more difficult that a direct import but it works.
Freescan is available here: http://scannow.org/index.htm
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]