Re: [BC346XT] 346 xt availability

  • Ryan McGinnis
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2009
      Haven't seen it at either yet -- however, you can find them quite
      cheap over at Amazon (with free shipping):

      http://www.amazon.com/Uniden-BC346XT-Handheld-TrunkTracker-Scanner/dp/B001UALWX8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1241651056&sr=8-1

      On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 5:48 PM, celticirishkeith
      <celticirishkeith@...> wrote:
      > hi all ,
      > anyone know if either radioshack or bestbuy will be selling
      > the 346xt. i checked on their web sites and they have alot of scanners
      > just not this one.
      >
      > keith

      -Ryan McGinnis
      The BIG Storm Picture -- http://bigstormpicture.com
      Stock Photography at:
      http://tinyurl.com/2zt37b (Alamy)
      http://tinyurl.com/djtjsa (Getty)
    • JAN FINE
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2009
        When Radio Shack sells the Uniden scanners they charge more money.
        That's called profit.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2009
          Best price = Scanner Master. That's where I got 996t and my 346xt.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2009
            --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "celticirishkeith" <celticirishkeith@...> wrote:

            > hi all ,
            > anyone know if either radioshack or bestbuy will be selling
            > the 346xt. i checked on their web sites and they have alot of scanners
            > just not this one.
            >
            > keith

            I would just buy online elsewhere for less money.
            Message 5 of 6 , May 7, 2009
              Those retailers might add it to their web. Not likely that either would carry in the store an any foreseeable timeframe.