346 xt availability

  • celticirishkeith
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2009
      hi all ,
      anyone know if either radioshack or bestbuy will be selling
      the 346xt. i checked on their web sites and they have alot of scanners
      just not this one.

      keith
    • Ryan McGinnis
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2009
        Haven't seen it at either yet -- however, you can find them quite
        cheap over at Amazon (with free shipping):

        http://www.amazon.com/Uniden-BC346XT-Handheld-TrunkTracker-Scanner/dp/B001UALWX8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1241651056&sr=8-1

        On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 5:48 PM, celticirishkeith
        <celticirishkeith@...> wrote:
        > hi all ,
        > anyone know if either radioshack or bestbuy will be selling
        > the 346xt. i checked on their web sites and they have alot of scanners
        > just not this one.
        >
        > keith

        -Ryan McGinnis
        The BIG Storm Picture -- http://bigstormpicture.com
        Stock Photography at:
        http://tinyurl.com/2zt37b (Alamy)
        http://tinyurl.com/djtjsa (Getty)
      • JAN FINE
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2009
          When Radio Shack sells the Uniden scanners they charge more money.
          That's called profit.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2009
            Best price = Scanner Master. That's where I got 996t and my 346xt.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 6, 2009
              --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "celticirishkeith" <celticirishkeith@...> wrote:

              > hi all ,
              > anyone know if either radioshack or bestbuy will be selling
              > the 346xt. i checked on their web sites and they have alot of scanners
              > just not this one.
              >
              > keith

              I would just buy online elsewhere for less money.
              Message 6 of 6 , May 7, 2009
                Those retailers might add it to their web. Not likely that either would carry in the store an any foreseeable timeframe.