BCProgTool.TCL for cross platform XT Operation and Minimal Programming Support

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 7:01 AM
      For TCL/TK software cross platform support. Works and designed for Mac OS X,
      Unix, Linux, Windows 98+ and any other platform that supports TCL/TK
      software serial port communications.

      Comments from users:
      Works great!
      Worst piece of S**T out there!

      http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/bcprogtool/

      --
      Best Regards, Keith
      http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 11:13 PM
        Thanks much for the pointer. I just recently acquired a BC346 and have been
        watching for a program that would allow me to stay away from Windows and
        still be able to program the radio. I will give it a try as soon as I find
        one of those "tuit" devices.

        On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Keith <kilowattradio@...> wrote:

        > For TCL/TK software cross platform support. Works and designed for Mac OS
        > X,
        > Unix, Linux, Windows 98+ and any other platform that supports TCL/TK
        > software serial port communications.
        >
        > Comments from users:
        > Works great!
        > Worst piece of S**T out there!
        >
        > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/bcprogtool/
        >
        > --
        > Best Regards, Keith
        > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/

        --
        Ken Sprouse / WA3FKG John 3:16 http://wa3fkg.blogspot.com
        You meet the nicest people at a TEA Party.