rebanding, it still will not work.

  • keithf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2010
      Hi all, Im using freescan and I still can't get the radio to work with the rebanding

      I think there is only a few of the control channels that r needed . To be put onto the memory. Anyone know what the few new frequencies are that will cover suffolk county,.?
    • dmccorm@charter.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2010
        It's working for me on a different system. I just downloaded the site from the Radioreference import, and all was fine. The frequencies and settings were automatically adjusted.