How do you search Talk Group ID's ?

  • batteryboy@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
      How do you search Talk Group ID's, for example EDACS, ID: 1523.
      I can't figure out how to do this please help, thanks!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
        If you know the ID, you use ID SCAN.

        If you want to search for TGIDs, use ID SEARCH.

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
          Oh, and you switch between ID SCAN and ID SEARCH by hitting FUNC then
          the SCAN button.

          Joe M.