CC Custom Search

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15 2:25 PM
      Just a thought, when i first received my 396t and set up the CC-C Search i set the split to 12.5 and it did not work, had to set it to 6.25 to get it to stop on CC's.....
    • Ron H.
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15 8:03 PM
        6.25, is this not Narrow Band, which Digital is, if so I would think this could be divided in half and provide a very narrow band. Just wondering.
        --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "dataman60435" <dataman60435@...> wrote:

        > Just a thought, when i first received my 396t and set up the CC-C Search i set the split to 12.5 and it did not work, had to set it to 6.25 to get it to stop on CC's.....

      • JAN FINE
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 15 8:22 PM
          I tried that too and even reset the radio.
          I'll give it another try.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15 8:26 PM
            Sounds like you have the same problem as me.
            I wouldn't be surprised if all of the BC346xt's have this problem.
            Setting the step to 6.25 doesn't solve the problem.
            It then stops above the freq and you can see activity on the control channel but can not monitor until you manually move up to the correct control channel.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 15 9:05 PM
              My situation is not a digital control channel.
              They are all analog.
              But same problem with 1 digital one.