Re: [BC346XT] New Price on 346XT

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2010
      [posted to <BC346XT.yahoogroups.com> & emailed]
      On Tue, 25 May 2010 16:51:19 -0400, "Mark Levine, D.C." <wb2eqe@...>
      wrote:

      > Refurbed
      > Not that there is anything wrong with that..

      Yes, must RS returns have to do with global attenuation on and not
      receiving distance signals.

      --

      Best Regards, Keith

      http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2010
        My 346XT works fantastic on all systems rebanded, and thanks to UPMAN works great on the new Grundy Co Motorola Shuffle system with a extra bandplan ...The red backround is really neat...I take it everywhere unless i need "digital" then its the 396XT....