Re: [BC346XT] New Price on 346XT

    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2010
      I think it's safe to say a replacement for the 346 would not be
      'revolutionary'. Also, as this model is not that old, I think it will be
      around for another year or two - maybe more.

      I do wish I lived closer to TX for the purposes of making it to the open
      house.

      But, if Uniden says they are developing something 'revolutionary', I bet
      it will be, as the last 'revolution' was Dynamic Memory which was a
      considerable upgrade from banks/channels. Maybe they have integrated the
      scanner with the thought process so you just think about what you want
      and it programs itself. (just kidding)

      Or, maybe it's a subcutaneous scanner! (again, just kidding)

      Joe M.

      Brian wrote:
      > Check back last week of June or July 1st.
      >
      > Uniden invites you to attend the 2010 Uniden Open House on Saturday, June 26, 2010 at Uniden America
      > Corporation Headquarters.
      > We'll be announcing a revolutionary new scanner product on July 1
      > <http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-scanners/180845-uniden-open-house-2010-a.html>

    • Keith
      Message 2 of 6 , May 25, 2010
        [posted to <BC346XT.yahoogroups.com> & emailed]
        On Tue, 25 May 2010 16:51:19 -0400, "Mark Levine, D.C." <wb2eqe@...>
        wrote:

        > Refurbed
        > Not that there is anything wrong with that..

        Yes, must RS returns have to do with global attenuation on and not
        receiving distance signals.

        --

        Best Regards, Keith

        http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/
        Message 3 of 6 , May 26, 2010
          My 346XT works fantastic on all systems rebanded, and thanks to UPMAN works great on the new Grundy Co Motorola Shuffle system with a extra bandplan ...The red backround is really neat...I take it everywhere unless i need "digital" then its the 396XT....