New Price on 346XT

    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2010
      I see Uniden has the 346XT on sale or new price now $187.00 from $219.00....Maybe new models are coming out!!!...
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 6 , May 25, 2010
        Check back last week of June or July 1st.

        Uniden invites you to attend the 2010 Uniden Open House on Saturday, June 26, 2010 at Uniden America
        Corporation Headquarters.
        We'll be announcing a revolutionary new scanner product on July 1
        <http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-scanners/180845-uniden-open-house-2010-a.html>

        I see Uniden has the 346XT on sale or new price now $187.00 from $219.00....Maybe new models are
        coming out!!!...
      • Mark Levine, D.C.
        Message 3 of 6 , May 25, 2010
          Refurbed
          Not that there is anything wrong with that..

          Message 4 of 6 , May 25, 2010
            I think it's safe to say a replacement for the 346 would not be
            'revolutionary'. Also, as this model is not that old, I think it will be
            around for another year or two - maybe more.

            I do wish I lived closer to TX for the purposes of making it to the open
            house.

            But, if Uniden says they are developing something 'revolutionary', I bet
            it will be, as the last 'revolution' was Dynamic Memory which was a
            considerable upgrade from banks/channels. Maybe they have integrated the
            scanner with the thought process so you just think about what you want
            and it programs itself. (just kidding)

            Or, maybe it's a subcutaneous scanner! (again, just kidding)

            Joe M.

            Brian wrote:
            > Check back last week of June or July 1st.
            >
            > Uniden invites you to attend the 2010 Uniden Open House on Saturday, June 26, 2010 at Uniden America
            > Corporation Headquarters.
            > We'll be announcing a revolutionary new scanner product on July 1
            > <http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-scanners/180845-uniden-open-house-2010-a.html>

          • Keith
            Message 5 of 6 , May 25, 2010
              [posted to <BC346XT.yahoogroups.com> & emailed]
              On Tue, 25 May 2010 16:51:19 -0400, "Mark Levine, D.C." <wb2eqe@...>
              wrote:

              > Refurbed
              > Not that there is anything wrong with that..

              Yes, must RS returns have to do with global attenuation on and not
              receiving distance signals.

              --

              Best Regards, Keith

              http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/
              Message 6 of 6 , May 26, 2010
                My 346XT works fantastic on all systems rebanded, and thanks to UPMAN works great on the new Grundy Co Motorola Shuffle system with a extra bandplan ...The red backround is really neat...I take it everywhere unless i need "digital" then its the 396XT....