making Sacramento the system withpreference

  • Scott Berry
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2010
      Hello there,

      I just bought my fiance's father a new scanner. I need to know step by step
      how do I make the Sacramento preprogrammed system the default system so when
      he turns on the radio the scanner will already be on Sacramento? Also I
      need to know how to set up the SAME weather warning as well please.

      Scott Berry
      MCP
      Linux user number 509373
      Email: scottbb1973@...
      Msn: electronicman1960@...

    • RadioDon
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2010
        Hi Scott,

        I can send you a power point presentation that will step you through that
        process if you like.

        Don, KE4JD

        _____

        I just bought my fiance's father a new scanner. I need to know step by step
        how do I make the Sacramento preprogrammed system the default system so when
        he turns on the radio the scanner will already be on Sacramento? Also I
        need to know how to set up the SAME weather warning as well please.

        Scott Berry
        MCP
        Linux user number 509373
        Email: scottbb1973@... <mailto:scottbb1973%40gmail.com>
        Msn: electronicman1960@... <mailto:electronicman1960%40hotmail.com>

        01:26:00

      • Scott Berry
        Message 3 of 5 , May 15, 2010
          Hey Don,

          That would be wonderful. I am a ham too the call here is n7zib/0.

          Scott

          _____

          Message 4 of 5 , May 16, 2010
            Hi again Scott,

            Here is just the power point presentation. There is also supposed to be a
            brief video at the end demonstrating the procedure but that is what appears
            to keep things from moving. It is 12Mb.

            I developed this about a year ago and would be interested to know what you
            think of the concept.

            Thanks,
            Don, KE4JD

            _____

            From: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BC346XT%40yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 5 , May 16, 2010
              I wish I could remember to look at the TO!

              _____

              From: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BC346XT%40yahoogroups.com>

              From: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BC346XT%40yahoogroups.com>

              From: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BC346XT%40yahoogroups.com>