Re: [BC346XT] sites, systems, group q keys ?

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
      Sites are just for the trunked frequencies. You can create up to 20 channel groups within a system...they'll all use the site(s) for the system you have programmed/enabled. You do not enter a new site for each channel group.

      You can re-use channel group GQKs (even within the same system). However, when you F+GQK to enable/disable a GQK, it only affects the channel groups in the current system. So, if you are in System A when you press F+1, GQK 1 will be toggled only for System A. System B's GQK 1 groups will be unaffected.
       UPMan