motorola type 2 ?

  • keithf
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2010
      Hi all, need some help trying to program scpd here in suffolk county , ny . They use the.Motorola type 2 system, I just cant seem to get the thing programed. I use freescan. Anyone know of a real simple way to program these systems ? Any help is greatly appreciated. I don't have much more hair left to pull out.
      Thanks
      Keith
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2010
        [posted to <BC346XT.yahoogroups.com> & emailed]
        On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:19:40 -0000, "keithf" <celticirishkeith@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi all, need some help trying to program scpd here in suffolk county , ny . They use the.Motorola type 2 system, I just cant seem to get the thing programed. I use freescan. Anyone know of a real simple way to program these systems ? Any help is greatly appreciated. I don't have much more hair left to pull out.
        > Thanks
        > Keith

        The only thing you need are the control channels.

        866.3625
        866.4125
        866.6875
        867.2875

        Put the above frequencies in the trunked frequency SITE list and upload it
        to the radio.

        You can also input the talk groups you are interested in.

        Please see the attached file:

        --

        Best Regards, Keith

        http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/