Re: [BC346XT] Re: antenna choice

  • Joseph O'Neil
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 22, 2010
      Hi everyone;
      Read the replies, did a little digging, and ended up ordering a Watson
      W-889 telescopic, 25-1900 Mhz. You can adjust the length to match
      different wavelengths. I forget where I first saw it don e- maybe a ham
      show - but a guy had something like this, and had little marks (nail
      polish maybe?) painted different on the antenna. the "blue" mark was
      best for the 800 range, red for another, and so on. Should arrive next
      week. Will let you know how it works.
      joe