Re: [BC346XT] RE: Control Only Search Mode

  • Samuel Linton
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
      I tried the control only and failed. It would show Id codes but no audio. As of right now I gave up and put in all 28 freq. for my system. I'm interested if you find a solution to this.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
        Sounds like the bandplan(s) were not set correctly or not set at all.

        Joe M.

        Samuel Linton wrote:
        > I tried the control only and failed. It would show Id codes but no audio. As of right now I gave up and put in all 28 freq. for my system. I'm interested if you find a solution to this.

      • JAN FINE
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
          I'm hoping you are right Joe.
          I had it in NFM mode and also Default.
          Let me try FM when I get home.
          I have my fingers crossed. I love the radio.
          This is my only problem.
          I even like Freescan.
          Thanks.

          JAN FINE