Re: [BC346XT] RE: Control Only Search Mode

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
      What mode is it searching in? If it's NFM, try FM.

      Joe M.

      janfine@... wrote:
      > Is anyone else haveing any problems with the Control Only Search Mode.
      > Yesterday I could not get the scanner to stop on any freqs. If I manually put it on a freq then it was fine.
      >
      > This morning I could get it to stop on 1 systems freq. Tonight it will not stop on that one but for a time it was stopping on a freq from another system.
      >
      > Now it's not stopping at all again.
      >
      > It seems to stop .0125 khz above the control channel and pause there. That happened on two different systems.

    • Samuel Linton
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
        I tried the control only and failed. It would show Id codes but no audio. As of right now I gave up and put in all 28 freq. for my system. I'm interested if you find a solution to this.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
          Sounds like the bandplan(s) were not set correctly or not set at all.

          Joe M.

          Samuel Linton wrote:
          > I tried the control only and failed. It would show Id codes but no audio. As of right now I gave up and put in all 28 freq. for my system. I'm interested if you find a solution to this.

        • JAN FINE
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
            I'm hoping you are right Joe.
            I had it in NFM mode and also Default.
            Let me try FM when I get home.
            I have my fingers crossed. I love the radio.
            This is my only problem.
            I even like Freescan.
            Thanks.

            JAN FINE