BC346XT for sale

  • painisgone
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2010
      My BC346XT is up for sale. Those who responded last week have not gotten back to me so it is up for sale again.
      Never used in the car or outside. I have had it less than a year. Original box and all papers, instructions etc.
      I have 200 feedbacks on eBay with 100% positives.
      $180 SHIPPED to Continental USA.

      Richard
    • mesocyclone20
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2010
        I have a practically new radio for sale with a discriminator tap installed. $150 shipped. contact offlist. thanks
        Eric Burris kc0ldt