Re: [BC346XT] which is better to use for pc programming ?

  • Larry Ryan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9 7:48 AM
      I've been using Freescan for my 346XT love it.  I loved being able to import the WARS system (EDACS) for Greater Vancouver Fire departments.  Works like a charm, I'll definitley be sending in a donation.  Great software.  Using it with a USM/DB9 converter

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9 11:15 AM
        I don't have any experience with BCTool, but FreeScan works just fine, and the price is right (free)!

        Sam