Batteries

  • Jack Sprat
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2010
      Just got my 346xt yesterday. It came with batteries that I can't charge in a charger. The Pos tip is very small. Anyone else experience this?
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2010
        What brand cells are they? GP?
        I've never had any problems in any charger.

        Joe M.

        Jack Sprat wrote:
        > Just got my 346xt yesterday. It came with batteries that I can't charge in a charger. The Pos tip is very small. Anyone else experience this?

      • jack sprat
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2010
          They are actually Corun. I finally got them to work in one of my chargers. Yea the nipple is just a little shorter and it's smaller round. Weird I say.

          To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
          From: mch@...
          Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:21:18 -0500
          Subject: Re: [BC346XT] Batteries