Re: [BC346XT] programming

  • Sam Smith
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 10, 2010
      http://scannow.org/
      Free software that works really well for a number of Uniden scanners. I've used it for a year now and it works great. Much, much easier than trying to program by hand, and much cheaper than any other software out there.

      Sam

      Message 43 of 43 , Jun 14 8:05 PM
        I finally gave up after owning it for 6 months and found someone who did know, farmed it out and paid him to program it with my standard load and a bunch of extras. Works great now. I bought mine on clearance and it turned out not to have all the accessories like the programming cable.Bought a second one and had the same guy program it as well. Glad I did, it was worth the money and both units work very well.

        RIck H.