programming

  • Ben H
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 9, 2010
      Is there an EASY way to program this thing? I've had it almost a year and can't figure out how to enter channels in the thing! Please help.

      ps, i am a member of radio reference, but they were no help at all.
    • rickhelmke
      Message 43 of 43 , Jun 14
        I finally gave up after owning it for 6 months and found someone who did know, farmed it out and paid him to program it with my standard load and a bunch of extras. Works great now. I bought mine on clearance and it turned out not to have all the accessories like the programming cable.Bought a second one and had the same guy program it as well. Glad I did, it was worth the money and both units work very well.

        RIck H.