Display light on 346XT

  • Jack Sprat
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
      I already have a 396XT and probably will be getting a 346XT. I wanted to keep Trunking and Digital separate. Was going to take the 346XT out with me in the car for DPS and surrounding areas in Phoenix. My question is, does the Back Light come on automatically when the 346XT finds a transmission?

      Dana
    • Chris M.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
        You can select the backlight to "Squelch" so the light will come on when there is a transmission. I have that setting on and it works perfectly

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
          You have many options with the backlight.
          Check the settings for the backlight under menu.