Re: [BC346XT] CES next week

  • Ed Cifelli
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
      Paul  Mny Tnx
      edc

      --- On Mon, 1/4/10, Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...> wrote:

      From: Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...>
      Subject: Re: [BC346XT] CES next week
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 6:18 AM

      While Uniden will not be on the CES convention floor, we have a private ballroom off-site at Caesar's Palace for the week. I head out tomorrow morning and return next week. Nothing to show scanner-wise. No announcements this week.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
        I realized that maybe I was going nuts as I found the msg and it was about GRE and was in another group.  Ah me, senior moment.
        EdC