CES next week

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
      I could be going nuts, but I thought that someone had made a comment about being at the CES show in LV Next week. AS I am going to be there I thought it might be nice to sit and have a cup of coffee for a couple. Does anyone remember who it was. I searched the old posts and couldn't find anything.

      EdC
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
        While Uniden will not be on the CES convention floor, we have a private ballroom off-site at Caesar's Palace for the week. I head out tomorrow morning and return next week. Nothing to show scanner-wise. No announcements this week.

        I could be going nuts, but I thought that someone had made a comment about being at the CES show in LV Next week. AS I am going to be there I thought it might be nice to sit and have a cup of coffee for a couple. Does anyone remember who it was. I searched the old posts and couldn't find anything.

        EdC

      • Ed Cifelli
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
          Paul  Mny Tnx

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
            I realized that maybe I was going nuts as I found the msg and it was about GRE and was in another group.  Ah me, senior moment.
            EdC