Re: [BC346XT] USB Cables

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2009
      The connection at the other end of the scanner is fairly rare. I've only seen it used on one digital camera from a few years ago and now the PRO-107 also uses it. It is not USB. It carries RS232 signals for the scanner (the camera might have carried USB signals, for the PRO-107 and Unidens it is RS232, but the two brands use different functions for each wire). It is commonly called "the little square connector that plugs into the side of the scanner."
       UPMan