Re: Start up display

  • sfrank43
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2009
      Thanks that did just what I wanted to. There is so much to try to learn sometimes the most basic things are the ones that baffle me the most. Thanks for the help.

      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "Bigden" <den_jack2000@...> wrote:

      > --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "sfrank43" <saf47@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Well I am starting to get the hang of my new(to me) bc346xt but when I first turn it on the phone number of the original owner comes up. To this point I cannot figure out how to change it. Anyone have any ideas?
      > >
      > Well I Use Freescan To Program My 346XT,,,And If You Open Freescan,,Click / Scanner Tap At The Top,,Then /Setup Scanner Options,,And Under The /General Tab..You Will See> Startup Message On The Right you put in your message,,and upload it,,i think some guys put in there phone number in case its lost and you find an honest person to return it...maybe that info helped,,someone that knows more than me,:) may know a easier way..but that is how i done mine

    • Ed Cifelli
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2009
        down either freescan or Scancat light. On freescan go to scanner, then scanner options. under the general tap  you will see 'startup message' on the right. So hook up the scanner to the pgn, d/l from scanner to pgm, make corrections and load it back into the scnner. save a copy of the upload first just in case you need it. Cant member how to do it in SCL, but it would be similar.
        EdC