Re: [BC346XT] Uniden 346XT new Firmware fixes Rebanding Problem..

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2009
      Only a seasoned scanner pro and genuine gentleman like Ron would find this. He's not a program and run kinda hobbyist. Uniden SHOULD be thanking him in some way for finding a significant problem. He'd be a wonderful consultant for their company. He has great skills and even greater character. Nuff said.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2009
        It only affected the BC346XT, and it was fixed in f/w 1.04.00 (released in May).
         UPMan