Re: [BC346XT] Re: Uniden Bearcat BC346XT Scanner Onsale

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
      True, but many times on international lists (and even on national lists)
      you have to "read through" poor grammar and spelling.

      Joe M.

      janfine@... wrote:
      > Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.
      >

      > --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, MCH <mch@...> wrote:
      >> I think he meant 'for sale' - as in available.
      >>
      >> Joe M.
      >>
      >> JAN FINE wrote:
      >>> That's not on sale. That's the regular price. They just got them in yesterday.

    • AL
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 29, 2009
        Well compared to *list* price, it IS on sale and for sale at a store
        near you. why quibble lover semantics.

        AL

        janfine@... wrote:
        > Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.

      • dmascanning.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
          Hi Paul,

          Is there a seperate BC346XT protocol?

          Thanks,
          Don, KE4JD

        • Ron H.
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
            protocal, explain, are you referring to the software ? or how you program the radio ?
            --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "dmascanning.com" <radiodon9294@...> wrote:

            > Hi Paul,
            >
            > Is there a seperate BC346XT protocol?
            >
            > Thanks,