Uniden 346XT new Firmware fixes Rebanding Problem..

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2009
      I would like to apoligize to MR. Opitz (Upman) for not being patient in waiting for a repair on the 346XT rebanding problem in my postings on this board as the new firmware FIXES the City of Joliet rebanding problem....I took the Uniden techs a little time to figure out this problem but it was worth the wait...Thank You to a excellent company (Uniden) for there action, they and Paul are rite up front with there scanning products....Ron in Joliet
    • DGS
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2009
        Way to go Ron....I know you and I had that problem, but I'm sure there were others that 'suffered in silence'
        We gotta let them know if there's problems so they can develope a fix.

        Thanks for all your help on this.

        Dan

      • dmccorm@charter.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2009
          Well I'm glad it's fixed, but that was an odd problem, Ron. I don't think it affected any of the other XT models.

          ---- dataman60435 <dataman60435@...> wrote:
          > I would like to apoligize to MR. Opitz (Upman) for not being patient in waiting for a repair on the 346XT rebanding problem in my postings on this board as the new firmware FIXES the City of Joliet rebanding problem....I took the Uniden techs a little time to figure out this problem but it was worth the wait...Thank You to a excellent company (Uniden) for there action, they and Paul are rite up front with there scanning products....Ron in Joliet

        • Brian
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2009
            Only a seasoned scanner pro and genuine gentleman like Ron would find this. He's not a program and run kinda hobbyist. Uniden SHOULD be thanking him in some way for finding a significant problem. He'd be a wonderful consultant for their company. He has great skills and even greater character. Nuff said.

            ---- dataman60435 <dataman60435@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            > I would like to apoligize to MR. Opitz (Upman) for not being patient in waiting for a repair on the 346XT rebanding problem in my postings on this board as the new firmware FIXES the City of Joliet rebanding problem....I took the Uniden techs a little time to figure out this problem but it was worth the wait...Thank You to a excellent company (Uniden) for there action, they and Paul are rite up front with there scanning products.... Ron in Joliet

          • Uniden UPMan
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 16, 2009
              It only affected the BC346XT, and it was fixed in f/w 1.04.00 (released in May).
               UPMan