Re: [BC346XT] alpha tags (BC346xt)

  • Ed Cifelli
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 9, 2009
      But you got to admit, if you are out in the field nd suddenly come across a frequency you want in the scanner. It sure is nice to know how to do it. Also knowing how to do it makes you appreciate the Freescan so much more!

      EdC

      From: MCH <mch@...>
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 10:43 PM

            Yes, software does make it much easier.

      Joe M.

      Chris M. wrote:

      > yes, you have to use the knob at the top to scroll through letters. Its a pain. Theres all capital letters and lower case letters to scroll through along with different characters. But you'll eventually get there

      > --- On Sun, 11/8/09, oldschoolraider57@ yahoo.com <oldschoolraider57@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      > From: oldschoolraider57@ yahoo.com <oldschoolraider57@ yahoo.com>

      > Subject: Re: [BC346XT] alpha tags (BC346xt)

      > To: BC346XT@yahoogroups .com

      > Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:50 PM

      >       I got to where it says edit name there's no letters on key pad how do you enter letters.

    • gillmore2001
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 10, 2009
        hi all i would learn how to program by hand first then you use software to program it....