Re: [BC346XT] thanks

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009
      I note from a previous email that you are using the O/M on the CD. Note that the web version has some updated content and can be found at:

      http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/UnidenScannersUsersGuides

      You should especially note the sections on programming the various kinds of systems into the scanner in the 2nd section on that page "Setting Up Radio Systems in Your Scanner".
      UPMan