thanks

  • oldschoolraider57
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
      I just want to thank those of you that helped me out. and getting through this challenging task....
    • Uniden UPMan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009
        I note from a previous email that you are using the O/M on the CD. Note that the web version has some updated content and can be found at:

        http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/UnidenScannersUsersGuides

        You should especially note the sections on programming the various kinds of systems into the scanner in the 2nd section on that page "Setting Up Radio Systems in Your Scanner".
        UPMan

        I just want to thank those of you that helped me out. and getting through this challenging task....