Re: Uniden Bearcat BC346XT Scanner Onsale

  • janfine@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
      Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
        True, but many times on international lists (and even on national lists)
        you have to "read through" poor grammar and spelling.

        Joe M.

        janfine@... wrote:
        > Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.
        >

        > --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, MCH <mch@...> wrote:
        >> I think he meant 'for sale' - as in available.
        >>
        >> Joe M.
        >>
        >> JAN FINE wrote:
        >>> That's not on sale. That's the regular price. They just got them in yesterday.

      • AL
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 29, 2009
          Well compared to *list* price, it IS on sale and for sale at a store
          near you. why quibble lover semantics.

          AL

          janfine@... wrote:
          > Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.

        • dmascanning.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
            Hi Paul,

            Is there a seperate BC346XT protocol?

            Thanks,
            Don, KE4JD

          • Ron H.
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
              protocal, explain, are you referring to the software ? or how you program the radio ?
              --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "dmascanning.com" <radiodon9294@...> wrote:

              > Hi Paul,
              >
              > Is there a seperate BC346XT protocol?
              >
              > Thanks,