Re: [BC346XT] Uniden Bearcat BC346XT Scanner Onsale

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
      I think he meant 'for sale' - as in available.

      Joe M.

    • janfine@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
        Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 28, 2009
          True, but many times on international lists (and even on national lists)
          you have to "read through" poor grammar and spelling.

          Joe M.

          janfine@... wrote:
          > Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.
          >

          > --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, MCH <mch@...> wrote:
          >> I think he meant 'for sale' - as in available.
          >>
          >> Joe M.
          >>
          >> JAN FINE wrote:
          >>> That's not on sale. That's the regular price. They just got them in yesterday.

        • AL
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 29, 2009
            Well compared to *list* price, it IS on sale and for sale at a store
            near you. why quibble lover semantics.

            AL

            janfine@... wrote:
            > Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.

          • dmascanning.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
              Hi Paul,

              Is there a seperate BC346XT protocol?

              Thanks,
              Don, KE4JD

            • Ron H.
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
                protocal, explain, are you referring to the software ? or how you program the radio ?
                --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "dmascanning.com" <radiodon9294@...> wrote:

                > Hi Paul,
                >
                > Is there a seperate BC346XT protocol?
                >
                > Thanks,