uniden BC346xt

  • oldschoolraider57
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2009
      having some problems on how to input conventional frequencies on my scanner, any help would be a + thanks.....
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2009
        Simple. Just press MENU, then select PROGRAM SYSTEM, NEW SYSTEM, set the
        system type and options, then select EDIT GROUP, then NEW GROUP, then
        set those options, then EDIT CHANNEL, NEW CHANNEL, and set the frequency
        and options. For each additional channel, just start at the NEW CHANNEL
        step.

        Joe M.

        oldschoolraider57 wrote:
        > having some problems on how to input conventional frequencies on my scanner, any help would be a + thanks.....

      • Ed Cifelli
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2009
          Joe
               Two months ago, one of my customers let me use his 346 to see if I could figure it out. He also gave me a whole lot of info to put into it. I was so impressed that I actually bought one for myself, even though I own about 5 other RS scanners. The only problem I was having was how to field program the unit. The answer to which you have just given me. If I could I would buy you a case of Heniken and your GF/wife a dozen roses. I was actually starting to think it wasn't possible.
          Don't know how to say thanks enough.
          EdC

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2009
            You just did. You're welcome.