Help with getting darn BC346XT scanning

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2009
      I am using FreeSCAN to program my BC346XT. I Have 3 systems setup (Fire/EMS, conventional local police, & trunked PD)
      I have no idea what I'm doing even after spending a few hours looking at the user guide. When I first got it, I pressed scan and everything worked great.
      Now I believe I pressed the wrong button. When I press scan, it starts scanning the pre-programmed band (Marine, HAM, CB, etc..)

      When I press the scan button, I only want it to scan the frequencies I programmed in. How can I do this?