Re: [BC346XT] Uniden Bearcat BC346XT Scanner Onsale

  • JAN FINE
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 28 6:48 AM
      That's not on sale. That's the regular price. They just got them in yesterday.

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 28 10:47 AM
        I think he meant 'for sale' - as in available.

        Joe M.

      • janfine@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 28 11:21 AM
          Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 28 1:04 PM
            True, but many times on international lists (and even on national lists)
            you have to "read through" poor grammar and spelling.

            Joe M.

            janfine@... wrote:
            > Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.
            >

            > --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, MCH <mch@...> wrote:
            >> I think he meant 'for sale' - as in available.
            >>
            >> Joe M.
            >>
            >> JAN FINE wrote:
            >>> That's not on sale. That's the regular price. They just got them in yesterday.

          • AL
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 29 3:58 AM
              Well compared to *list* price, it IS on sale and for sale at a store
              near you. why quibble lover semantics.

              AL

              janfine@... wrote:
              > Probably. "For Sale" and "On Sale" mean different things.

            • dmascanning.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
                Hi Paul,

                Is there a seperate BC346XT protocol?

                Thanks,
                Don, KE4JD

              • Ron H.
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
                  protocal, explain, are you referring to the software ? or how you program the radio ?
                  --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "dmascanning.com" <radiodon9294@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Paul,
                  >
                  > Is there a seperate BC346XT protocol?
                  >
                  > Thanks,