Re: [BC346XT] 346XT Custom Search Problem

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2009
      I think the problem is that the scanner has no way to know whether to
      use the REBANDING plan or the LEGACY plan, so it will always not
      correctly track some systems. There is nothing in the control channel
      data that indicates it's a rebanded system.

      Joe M.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2009
        Well one thing is very puzzling , that the 396XT and 996XT work perfect on the "Custom Search and the normal part of the scanner (346XT) works perfect when the CC is 852.7875 BUT,the 346XT in "Custom Search will NOT....If that was the case why do the Systems i have assigned on the 346XT for Joliet work perfect with 852.7875....Ron
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2009
          Well its been some time since my last post just below this one, and we scannerists here in Rebanded Joliet ILL still have the same problem with the freqy-852.7875 hearing no audio when its the CC and seeing the infamous "i08186" in Custom Search rebanded when this freqy is used as the CC....I put Joliet ILL rebanded in my 396XT Custom Search (works perfect in the 396XT in CSearch on all CC's)with NO REBANDING and i see that same "i08186" come up so my conclusion is on the 346XT some Motorola control channels with certain freqys will not EMIT some info as to where the 346XT does not respond to the rebanding...Sure hope some one important would read this and come to some conclusion or respond to a good Uniden customer that has over $2M worth of scanners!!!!!