RE: [BC346XT] uniden sellers close by

  • Ken Abel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2009
      MODERATOR EDIT: Corporate RadioShack stores do not sell Uniden scanners. Some Dealer stores do.

      Try your local Radio Shack. But I would highly recommend Scanner Master
      (www.scannermaster.com) I recently bought a new BC346XT from them. Their
      prices are the best I could find and shipping was quick. I love this new
      scanner, coupled with FreeScan (http://scannow.org/download.htm) software it
      is GREAT.

      Ken