346XT Custom Search Problem-Last Comment

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      After a few days as mentioned in my other two posts on this board and my City of Joliet,ILL Moto TYPE11 analog rebanded system using the 853.275, 853.700 mgz CC's the scanner worked perfect in CSearch BUT, when they now have changed back to 852.7875 CC the 346XT in Custom Search using bandplan1-2 just sits there on the CC with "i08816" flashing and when a TGID comes up it just sits there with NO AUDIO, no change in the freqy at all with the "squelch open....Seems like another bandplan is needed??...My 396XT and 996XT do NOT have this problem in Custom Search...Works perfect in regular scanning...Ron in Joliet